This is a classic cranberry sauce recipe with a hint of orange, we add cinnamon to balance the sweetness and add almonds for a much needed crunch. Enjoy!
340g Fresh Cranberries
1&1/2 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Water
1/2 cup Orange Juice
Handful of almonds – roughly chopped
1/2tsp Orange Rind
1. Mix water & orange juice and bring to boil, add sugar cook on medium flame for 10 min, until sugar dissolves.
2. Add cranberries, continue to cook for 10 min, frequently stirring.
3. Mix in almonds & cinnamon;
4. Reduce flame to low & cook without stirring for 5 min. Put off the flame.
5. Add orange rind. The sauce will thicken on cooling.
6. Store in glass jars in refrigerator for up to 3 months.